movimento lento

• 35 Replies

insetto

Re: movimento lento
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2010, 02:00:37 am »
Vabbe che sono straniero di origini...e analfabeta...insetto...! Pero non ho scritto la stessa cosa due volte... E che cavolo...!

Jedi non era offensivo non ho capito proprio il senso del post.

E' chiaro che la forza e' sempre massa * accellerazione e quindi + grosso sei e piu' forte vai e piu' fai male ma nel tjq quello che si sviluppa a mio avviso e' un discorso di accellerazione piu' che velocita' e piu' che nascondere l'attacco credo cerchi di gestire l'attacco avversario.

sabino_leone

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2010, 10:04:01 am »
Vabbe che sono straniero di origini...e analfabeta...insetto...! Pero non ho scritto la stessa cosa due volte... E che cavolo...! Sabino a sottolineato in neretto una parte..., ma l'ultima se la dimenticata... :'(, dove scrivo...che il lavoro del tiachi in ti sviluppa idem come sopra..., e in piu ti da la capacità corporea di non far vedere/percepire i tuoi colpi all'aversario... E chiamalo niente...!!?? In poche parole..., se vedi un tir che ti viene a dosso..., cerchi di spostarti per evitarlo... Prova a fare la stessa cosa..., con un tir che non vede ne senti arrivare...!? :o
O Sabino.., che sei ancora arrabbiato con me...!!?? :'( Scherzo...!!!! :gh:

Tranquillo grande jedi io non mi arrabbio mai. ;)

lü dongbin

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2010, 11:57:00 am »
la pratica dei movimenti fatta in modo molto lento, a cosa serve??
Hong jun sheng al merito

-----
One of the stories Master Meng shared with us involved a certain  Master Ni, an expert of ground fighting [Digongquan], who desired to study Taijiquan from Hong.

Meng met Master Ni out in the street one day. After chatting a bit, Master Hong happened to walk up. Meng introduced Ni to his teacher. Traditionally, when the teacher arrives the student stops doing the talking so Meng deferred to Hong. After having been introduced Master Ni said to Hong, “I should learn some Taijiquan from you.”

Master Hong replied respectfully, “Master Ni, your martial art is very good already. Why learn Taiji?”

Master Ni, who was about the same age as Hong, explained, “My form is too fast and I am too old to do it anymore. I’m only capable of doing some Taijiquan for health.”

Master Hong replied to him, “You say your form is too fast. I do not deny that it is fast. Tell me though, is the speed of a locomotive in front of a train fast or slow?”

“The speed of the locomotive is fast.” Master Ni answered.

“If it is so fast does it ever stop at the train station?” Hong asked.

“Yes, it has to stop. If it doesn’t stop then it would be like the Earth which goes around and around without end!” Master Ni replied.

Master Hong then concluded, “So if the speed of the locomotive is so fast and yet it can stop then how can you say that your form is too fast and you cannot slow it down. All forms of martial art can be done fast and slow. It’s not that ‘This is ground fighting; you have to be fast’ or ‘This is Taiji; you have to be slow’. These are both wrong assumptions.”
-----
Chen fake al merito
The first question I asked teacher Chen when we started out study was "Should the movements be slow or fast?". The teacher answered: "The beginners should practice slowly, so that the movements are correct. Practice makes perfect, so after long time one can naturally be fast and steady; when fighting the speed of the movements depends on the opponent's speed; practicing slowly is the method to learn the boxing, but it is not the goal. However when movements are slow, the legs are exercised for a longer time, which is also beneficial." Since that moment I kept my mind on my study. However the way I was learning is worth mentioning, so I'm writing it below for reference.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 12:47:35 pm by lü dongbin »

Offline mizuiro

• insistisci che ci riusci !
  • Respect: 0
  • Pratico: taiji là
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2010, 15:42:43 pm »
la pratica dei movimenti fatta in modo molto lento, a cosa serve??
Hong jun sheng al merito

-----
One of the stories Master Meng shared with us involved a certain  Master Ni, an expert of ground fighting [Digongquan], who desired to study Taijiquan from Hong.

Meng met Master Ni out in the street one day. After chatting a bit, Master Hong happened to walk up. Meng introduced Ni to his teacher. Traditionally, when the teacher arrives the student stops doing the talking so Meng deferred to Hong. After having been introduced Master Ni said to Hong, “I should learn some Taijiquan from you.”

Master Hong replied respectfully, “Master Ni, your martial art is very good already. Why learn Taiji?”

Master Ni, who was about the same age as Hong, explained, “My form is too fast and I am too old to do it anymore. I’m only capable of doing some Taijiquan for health.”

Master Hong replied to him, “You say your form is too fast. I do not deny that it is fast. Tell me though, is the speed of a locomotive in front of a train fast or slow?”

“The speed of the locomotive is fast.” Master Ni answered.

“If it is so fast does it ever stop at the train station?” Hong asked.

“Yes, it has to stop. If it doesn’t stop then it would be like the Earth which goes around and around without end!” Master Ni replied.

Master Hong then concluded, “So if the speed of the locomotive is so fast and yet it can stop then how can you say that your form is too fast and you cannot slow it down. All forms of martial art can be done fast and slow. It’s not that ‘This is ground fighting; you have to be fast’ or ‘This is Taiji; you have to be slow’. These are both wrong assumptions.”
-----
Chen fake al merito
The first question I asked teacher Chen when we started out study was "Should the movements be slow or fast?". The teacher answered: "The beginners should practice slowly, so that the movements are correct. Practice makes perfect, so after long time one can naturally be fast and steady; when fighting the speed of the movements depends on the opponent's speed; practicing slowly is the method to learn the boxing, but it is not the goal. However when movements are slow, the legs are exercised for a longer time, which is also beneficial." Since that moment I kept my mind on my study. However the way I was learning is worth mentioning, so I'm writing it below for reference.

Ah.... ce lo puoi tradurre?

Offline Yuen-Ming

• Respect: +131
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2010, 15:58:36 pm »
Nel mondo animale, cosi' come nella nostra vita di tutti i giorni, il movimento lento e' spesso legato ad una respirazione altrettanto lenta.
Le tartarughe e le balene per esempio hanno queste due caratteristiche in comune e sono tra gli animali piu' longevi

YM

Offline luca.tai.chi

• Respect: -1
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2010, 20:37:49 pm »
ciao tutti
è sempre un piacere leggervi e condividere
in effetti GJ hai ragione, è più facvile far vedere che scrivere, anchio quando ci provo mi risulta molto molto difficile, mi riferisco ai concetti non agli errori grammaticali, quelli li facciamo tutti e sono dell'idea che non c'è ragione di segnalarli o sottolinearli, ognuno di noi è maestro in ciò che sa fare meglio... e non essendo scrittori è normalissimo fare errori...
sono convinto anche che nel confronto costruttivo tutto c'è tranne che la rabbia
e sono convinto che ognuno di noi può dare all'altro qualcosa di utile, al di la che sia il più sapiente oppure no
una citazione di Grande Jedi e Sabiwan "fare lezione ai miei allievi mi alleno significa allenamento anche per me", e si cari mei, l'avete detto con parole divere ma lo avete detto... inutile contestare quando si parla con dei jedi  ;) :-* :halo: XD 8)